Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rainy Days

We woke up to sunshine today. It was a glorious morning but by 10:30, the clouds started rolling in. I had to make a run to costco and by the time we walked out of there, it was raining. It hasn't stopped. I was really looking forward to a sunny day and playing outside for a while. Oh well...instead we stayed in, curled up and read some books, visited with a friend, had a nice warm cup of coffee and curled up with a movie. We decided to have some fun and make a fort in the family room. We got out the flashlight and read for while in our fun little hideout. It turned out to be a cozy day.

I'm still freezing cold though and still wearing my coat. Yes, I do walk around with my big winter coat on half the time. We have some heating issues in this house that we are still trying to figure out. The upstairs of our house get's nice a cozy warm but the main floor is always freezing no matter what the temp!

Looking forward to more cozy days this winter. There is some speculation that we could see some snow in these parts in the next few days. We'll see what happens. I'm all ready and stocked up with the necessities though...hot chocolate and popcorn! Now all we need is a good movie and some good books!