Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankfulness

We are starting to think about Thanksgiving and how we want to celebrate it this year. We have begun reading so many wonderful stories. Today, after reading some of Squanto, the kids decided it would be wonderful to have a celebration feast! They were busy making cards and thinking of special people to invite to join us. There are so many things to be thankful for.

I am praising and thanking God he has been providing answers to some health issues I've been having. It's been a long battle with extreme anemia, depression, adrenal dysfunction, pain in my legs that has been unexplainable, food allergies, and emotional ups and downs. I'm so thankful I have the energy to love my kids more and better and I'm able to school them better, listen more, give hugs and cuddles, go on walks, play outside, make yummy snacks, and sit and talk with them. The list goes one....

God is Good All the Time and All the Time, God is Good!